STATUTE OF ASSOCIATION DAUNIATUR
1) General Provisions
It consists of the association called: “DAUNIATUR”, based in Manfredonia to Via San Lorenzo 112.
The association is a non-profit, but is made with the purpose of carrying out socially useful activities for the benefit of members and third parties.
In particular, the association whose objects are the following purposes:
- Promotion and enhancement of cultural heritage, of rural tourism, food and wine, naturalistic, organizing cultural and social events and excursions within the national territory;
- Promotion and environmental education (pollution, Animal Protection, ecosystems and protected areas, waste management policy, O.G.M., management of energy resources, sustainable development and climate change) designs through educational and cognitive activities in the field;
- Promotion of education for active citizenship and legality and / or the fight against organized crime and illegal behavior in general;
- Promotion tools and initiatives that encourage a culture of social and solidarity, stimulating forms of participation of organizations, individual citizens and the weaker and disadvantaged sections of the population;
- Gestione ed uso, personal or third party, structures, premises and areas where various kinds of play activities in the fields of art, cultural, music, environmental, publishing, recreational, welfare and amateur sports;
- Manage any shop to use exclusively for members of the administration of prepared foods and beverages that will become the meeting point and the place where they are conceived and organized the various initiatives of the association;
- In a complementary manner and in direct implementation of the institutional, organize initiatives, collect sponsorship, promote initiatives for occasional collections of funds in order to raise funds aimed exclusively at achieving the corporate, make commercial and productive activities incidental to or instrumental in institutional, resell to members-only products related to above activities to meet the needs of knowledge, entertainment and recreation of members;
- Provide advice and possible tools for the design and implementation of activities in the field of associations.
- For the pursuit of its goals, the Association may also adhere to other bodies with which it shares the aims and methods, collaborate with public and private entities for the purpose of achieving the statutory purposes.
The association is open to all those who, interested in the achievement of institutional goals, I share the goals, the spirit and ideals.
To this end, the application for admission must be submitted to the association and the application must be received by the Board of Directors. Members are obliged to comply with this statute.
In the event of behavior detrimental to the interests of the association or dissimilar, the member may be expelled by a reasoned decision of the Executive Council. All staff members are entitled to vote trustees for approval, amendment of the statutes and regulations, as well as for the appointment of officers of the association.
It does not include any restriction on the associative relationship according to the temporary nature of participation in community life.
3) The organs of the association
The organs of the association are:
3) the Board of Directors;
– The’Ordinary Assembly 'Meeting is convened at least once a year to approve budgets, and whenever the Board deems it appropriate and when a quarter of the members so request. They have the right to intervene all members in good standing with the payment of annual dues, they can be represented by others associated with written authorization.
It is up to the Ordinary:
a) establish the guidelines for the activities of the association;
b) elect the President of the Association;
c) appoint the members of the Council;
d) discuss and resolve in respect of any other matters delegated to it by statute;
and) establish, proposal of the Board, the extent of the contributions due from associates;
f) approve the budget and the final balance of each exercise, ending on 31 December each year;
g) approve any other proposals made by the Council.
It is up to the Extraordinary deliberate on the proposed amendments to these statutes and the dissolution of the association.
The deliberations of the Assembly will be made by the appropriate minutes signed by the Chairman and Secretary of the meeting.
The meeting is chaired by the President of the association or, in case of absence or temporary impediment, the Vice-President.
Ordinary meetings of the Assembly are valid on first call when you are present or represented at least a majority of the members. In the second call the meeting shall be valid whatever the number of ordinary members present or represented.
For the validity of the Extraordinary Meeting, both in the first and second summons, will require the presence or representation of half plus one of the members.
The dissolution of the association require the affirmative vote of at least three-quarters of voters.
– The President. The President of the association remains in office 3 (three) years and may be re-elected without limit of mandates, supervise all activities of the association, provvedendone to outline the guidelines, Address, management and programming. He is the legal representative of the association and to Him is due the implementation of the resolutions of the Assembly or the Council.
In case of temporary absence or incapacity of the President of the Association, these will be replaced – also in the legal representation of the association – the Vice-President.
– The Board of Directors. The Council shall consist of a minimum of 3 (three) members to a maximum of 6 (was).
The Council shall be convened by the President of the association whenever it deems it necessary or two of its members require.
Board meetings are valid when there are more than half of its members and its decisions when get the approval of a majority of those present.
In case of a tie, the casting vote of the Chairman of the association.
The decisions of the Council shall be made by appropriate verbal signed by the President of the Association and the Secretary of the meeting.
The Council shall to the extent necessary to achieve the statutory purposes in accordance with the guidelines set out by the association.
– The Treasurer. The Assembly nominates ogni 3 years a Treasurer. The Treasurer expenditure control, collecting membership dues, oversees the administration of the association and shall report monthly to the Assembly.
The assets of the association is made:
– the fees to be paid at registration;
– by annual contributions from ordinary;
– any extraordinary contributions;
– contributions from government, local, lenders, bodies in general;
– by grants, donations or bequests from third parties or associated.
With regard to members' contributions in kind, in the event of resignation or death of one of its members as well as the dissolution of the association, goods made in free loan must be repaid, donated or reimbursed by an economic consideration with reference to the current market value of the asset.
5) Fiscal year
The financial year starts on 1 January and ends on 31 December each year. The budget and final accounts should be prepared by the Board and must be approved by the Ordinary.
It is forbidden to distribute, even indirectly, profits or operating surpluses and reserve funds or capital during the life of the association, unless the destination or the distribution is required by law.
The Association for the achievement of the aims of the association may use the help of professionals, employed and / or self-, will make severance payments and refunds in accordance with current legislation.
The dissolution of the association is approved by the Extraordinary which will appoint one or more liquidators. The costs incurred will be borne by the associated.
The remaining assets of the association will be donated to another association with similar purposes or for the purposes of public utility, heard the inspection body referred to in Article. 3, comma 190, referred to in Law 23 December 1996, n. 662, unless otherwise required by law.
7) General Provisions
For anything not contained in this Statute, the rules of the Civil Code and the provisions of law in force.
The provisions of this Statute are supplemented by regulations drawn up by the Board of Directors' Meeting.
This Statute was approved on the day 9 December 2017.
The President (Joseph Frattarolo)
The Secretary (Diurno Betty,,en,Castrignano Fabio,,it,Capurso Sipontina,,it)
The Vice President (Castrignano Fabio)
The Treasurer (Frattarolo Raffaele)
the Counselor (Capurso Sipontina)
DAUNIATUR ASSOCIATION’S STATUTE
A cultural association denominated DAUNIATUR is established.
The seat of the association is in Manfredonia, your San Lorenzo n. 112. It’s a non-profit association, its aim is to carry out social works in favour of members and of third party.
A social object of the Association is to promote and develop the rural ,wine and food, naturalistic, cultural and social tourism, to arrange some excursion and event in the provincial district of Foggia and in neighbouring areas, to make local population, disadvantaged people, tourists aware of topics that concern environmental respect, healthy feeding, art, culture, agriculture, characteristic crafting.
The Association is open to all those people that are interested in realization of institutional finalities, and they share aims, ideals and the spirit with the association.
Admission to the Association is decided by the Executive Committee on request by the applicant. Members have the duty of observing this present statute.
The Organization members that contravenes to duties established by the Statute can be excluded from the Organization with a justified decision by The Assembly Committee.
Each member has the right to vote through or change this statute and its orders, the members of the Association have, also, the right to elect the organs of the Association itself.
3. The bodies of the Organization
The bodies of the Organization are: The Assembly, The president and the Excecutive Committee, The Treasurer.
The Ordinary Assembly gathers every year at least due to the approval of the budget and every time The Committee needs to and a quarter of members demands it.
All the members that are paid-in with annual associative quota, have the right of intervention and may they be present or through written delegation.
The Ordinary Assembly has to:
a)fix directives for the association’s activities
b)elect the President of the Association
c)appoint the committee members
d)discuss and role on every other topics entrusted to the statute
and)establish, as the committee required, the amount of contributions, that members have to pay
f)approve the budget plan and the balance sheet of each financial year, that will end each December 31
g)approve every possible proposal promoted by The Committee.
The Extraordinary Assembly has to role on modification proposal to this present statute and on the dissolution of the Association. Assembly’s deliberations ensue from the minutes undersigned by the President and the Secretary.
The Assembly is presided by the President, in case of his/her absence or temporary hindrance, by The Vicepresident.
In first call, the Assembly is constituted regularly with the presence of half more one of the
In second call, the Assembly is constituted regularly by any number of members, may they be present
in person or through delegation.
As regard the validity of The Extraordinary Assembly, as in first call as in second call, is constituted regularly with the presence of half more one of the Association members.
The dissolution of the Association requires the favorable vote of the three quarter of voters at least.
The President’s term lasts two years and can be renewed. The president supervises at all the activities of the Association, he or she has the duty of providing for policy, direction, management and planning.
The president represents legally the Association and he or she has to take care of carring out deliberations made by Association and Committee.
In case of his/her temporary absence or hindrance, the President is replaced with the Vice- president who represents him/her even in legal representation.
The executive Committee
The executive Committee is composed by a minimum of three to a maximum of six members.
The Committee is summoned by the President of Association every time he needs or when two of members demand it.
The Executive Committee is constituted validly when it is it attended by the majority (more one)of the components , furthermore the deliberations of the Executive Committee have to be approved by the majority of the presents.
In case of parity, the vote of President prevails.
Committee’s decisions are written in proper minutes undersigned by the President and by the Secretary of the meeting.
The Committee supplies for the achievement of statutory finalities according to the directory of Association.
The Assembly nominates the Treasurer every year.
The Treasurer must take care of the expense check, gain the associative contributions, oversee the administration of the Association and then he must make a report to Association every month.
4. The property
The property is composed by:
- Admission quota to be paid in at the moment of the admission act;
- Ordinary annual contributions;
- Extraordinary possible contributions;
- Contributions donated by public administration, local institutions, credit institutions, lending institutions, etc..
- Funding, donations, bequests on behalf of a third party or a member.
In case of death or withdrawal of one or more members as well as the breakup or cessation of the organization, all the goods , given on free loan, must have been brought back, donated or paid back through economic compensation on the basis of its current value in the market.
5. Financial year
Financial year start on the 1st January and close on the 31st December of each year. The budget plan and the balance sheet must be predisposed by the Committee and must be approved by the Ordinary Assembly.
The association is forbidden to share out, even indirectly, profits and surplus operating funds, as well as funds, savings and capitals, unless their distribution or their purpose aren’t forced by law.
6. Official Logo
The logo of the Association is approved unanimously by the Committee and it’s valid against. It’s represent the Capitanata’s territory in yellow, a little man with opened arms: 001040 aviation blue, the name of the Association DauniaTuR: Verdana Script 36 – 4040C2 aviation blue.
The dissolution of the Association is deliberated by the Extraordinary Assembly which will supply to the name of one or more liquidator. The relative expenses will be on the back of the associated.
The residual resources of the association will be devolved to another association with same aim or domain’s aim, heard the control organism, at the art. 3, paragraph 190 by law 23rd December 1996, n. 662, except different destination imposed by the law.
8. General dispositions
For everything that is not contained in the present statute are valid the Civil Code’s laws and the dispositions of Law in force.
The Laws of the present statute are integrated from the rule predisposed by the Executive Committee and approved by the Assembly.
The President (Joseph Frattarolo)
The Secretary (Diurno Betty,,en,Castrignano Fabio,,it,Capurso Sipontina,,it)
The Vice- president (Castrignano Fabio)
Treasurer (Frattarolo Raffaele)
Councillor (Capurso Sipontina)